July 9-13 [Middle School]
July 16-20 [Grade School]
July 23-27 [Grade School]
August 6-10 [Middle School]
- Guerilla Filmmaking – 9am-3:00pm @ Saratoga Independent School
Take part in six fast and furious short film productions including your own. Learn more…
Summer Long Project Jul.-Aug. 24 [High School]
- The Director’s Class – 9am-3:30pm @ Saratoga Independent School
For serious filmmakers interested in gaining college ready skills and producing their own festival worthy short films. Learn more…
- Acting for Camera Class – High School and Middle School students explore the difference of acting on stage and acting for camera and learn the techniques for acting for cameras.
- Documentary Film Class – High School students will learn the art of documentary filmmaking by producing short films on interesting local business and organization partners.
- Filmmaking Fundamentals – High School students will learn basic to advanced filmmaking techniques all Hollywood filmmakers use.